Questions and answers

How do I get my UNSW ID?

How do I get my UNSW ID?

How to get a student ID card

  1. Accept your offer and enrol in classes. You need to first accept your offer (Domestic / International) and enrol in classes via myUNSW before you can get your student ID card.
  2. Prepare your identification documents.
  3. Accepted valid identification documentation.

What is student Central?

Student Central is your first point of contact for anything student related. Staff at Student Central can offer help and advice about most facilities, services and procedures. Transcripts and standard letters (order through the online Student Payment system) Basic information technology support.

How do I get my WSU student ID?

How to find your WSU student ID number:

  1. Log into your myWSU account.
  2. Select any “Homepage” option available in the drop-down menu at the top of the page.
  3. Select “Profile.”
  4. Your WSU student ID number (nine digits) is displayed at the top of the page after “ID.”

What is a student ID?

Student identification is the unique number assigned to all full-time and part-time students at a post-secondary institution. All students receive an identification card, with their name, ID number and a photo of themselves displayed. This identifier will often be used in place of personal information such as name.

Can I use my student ID as a myki?

The PTV Tertiary Student ID costs $9. Once you’ve received your PTV Tertiary Student ID, you can use a Concession myki. Concession passengers with an Android phone can use Mobile myki, and select General concession as the fare type.

How do you get an ANU student card?

Submit the Student Card Request eForm. The eForm will then prompt you to make an appointment (select “Student Card Collection”) to collect your student card in person from the Student Central Pop-up service on Level 1, Di Riddell Student Centre (Building 154).

Is student central open Uow?

The Student Central office in Building 17, UOW Wollongong Campus will be closed for face-to-face service: Operating hours: 9am – 5pm (AEST), Monday – Friday. Phone: +61 2 4221 3218.

What is UOW student number?

I don’t know my student number, where do I find it? If you applied to UOW directly, your student number will be referenced on your offer letter/emails from UOW. If you applied via the UAC, your student number is sent via email (within a week or so after receiving your offer) to your preferred email account.

How do I know if I got into WSU?

How do I know when you’ve received my application? When you submit your application, we’ll automatically send you a confirmation email acknowledging receipt of your application.

How do I access my WSU student email?

Here is how you can access your email: Visit their website at Select Intranet, Student webmail OR go directly to The default password will be the access control number at the bottom of the student card which normally starts with 45……

Can student cards be used as ID?

Basically any official document with your date of birth. Some other accepted forms of ID are your National Union of Students (NUS) card or International Student Identity Card (ISIC).

What can student ID do?

They might be able to use it for things like student discounts if they looked like you. Anything important like financial or legal matters require government issued ID cards, not student ones. However, you should let your school know as soon as possible.

Where do I get my Western Sydney University ID?

New on-campus students. Once you’ve enrolled correctly in MySR, you can apply online at using your Western account (student ID and password) or at any Student Central to get your student ID card. You need to bring one of the following forms of photo identification, which includes your name and date of birth,…

How to apply for University of Western states?

Visit our prospective student page for more information about how your UWS admissions journey is going virtual due to COVID-19.

How to contact Student Central Western Sydney University?

You can contact us by phone, just call the Student Infoline on 1300 668 370 (Press 4 and Press 3) or if calling from an International location +61 2 9852 5656 and follow the prompts to be directed to the right person. Monday–Friday, closed on public holidays.

Where can I get Western Sydney University Extension form?

More information is available in the Guidelines for Students – Assignment Extensions published with the Assessment Policy (opens in new window) If you can’t access these forms, you can pick up a copy at any Student Central. Online students who can’t make it to a campus should contact Student Central to arrange alternative access to forms