What are the top 10 audiobooks?
What are the top 10 audiobooks?
The top 10 audiobooks on Audible.com
- Greenlights by Matthew McConaughey, narrated by the author (Random House Audio)
- Atomic Habits by James Clear, narrated by the author (Penguin Audio)
- The Reckoning by Mary L.
- 48 Laws of Power by Robert Greene, narrated by Richard Poe (HighBridge, a Division of Recorded Books)
What is the most popular audio book?
Our Most Popular Titles From the Past 20 Years
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets, Book 2.
- The Power of Habit.
- The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People.
- How to Win Friends & Influence People. By: Dale Carnegie.
- Practicing Mindfulness: An Introduction to Meditation. By: Mark W.
- Ep. 1: I’ve Had Better.
What’s a good audiobook to listen to?
The Best Audiobooks to Listen to in 2021
- ‘Evil Has a Name’ by Paul Holes and Jim Clemente.
- ‘Sabrina & Corina’ by Kali Fajardo-Anstine.
- ‘Me: Elton John Official Autobiography’ by Elton John.
- ‘The Hate U Give’ by Angie Thomas.
- ‘Red, White & Royal Blue’ by Casey McQuiston.
- ‘Where the Crawdads Sing’ by Delia Owens.
What are the best selling books right now?
September 19, 2021
- A Slow Fire Burning by Paula Hawkins.
- Billy Summers by Stephen King.
- The Madness of Crowds by Louise Penny.
- The Midnight Library by Matt Haig.
- The Noise by James Patterson; J. D. Barker.
- The Paper Palace by Miranda Cowley Heller.
- Malibu Rising by Taylor Jenkins Reid.
- The Last Thing He Told Me by Laura Dave.
Who is the best audiobook narrator?
21 Incredible (and Prolific) Audiobook Narrators
- MacLeod Andrews. One of my favorite things about audiobooks is the way a good narrator can create a voice for a character that I never would have imagined myself.
- Cassandra Campbell.
- Orlagh Cassidy.
- Kevin R.
- Dion Graham.
- Holter Graham.
- Jennifer Ikeda.
- JD Jackson.
Should I read or listen to audio books?
Depending on the person and how they learn and retain information, listening to a book is just as good as reading it – sometimes even better. For readers who have been sitting on the fence, debating whether they should give audiobooks a try, there’s never been a better time to listen to books.
What are some of the best audio books?
13 Audiobooks That Make Every Drive Worth It 1. Tina Fey reads Bossypants 2. Patti Smith reads Just Kids 3. Neil Gaiman reads Neverwhere 4. Diane Keaton reads Slouching Towards Bethlehem 5. Junot Diaz reads This is How You Lose Her 6. John Slattery reads A Farewell to Arms 7. Will Patton reads Jesus’ Son 8. Toni Morrison reads Song of Solomon
What are some good free audio books?
Pride and Prejudice.
Which are the Best Fantasy audio books?
16 of the best fantasy audiobooks in 2018 American Gods by Neil Gaiman. To start off our list of the best fantasy audiobooks, we wanted to include one of our favourite Neil Gaiman titles. The Hobbit by J.R. Tolkien. Sword of Shannara by Terry Brooks. Wizard’s First Rule by Terry Goodkind. Guards! The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe by C.S. A Game of Thrones by George R.
What is the best way to listen to audio books?
There are numerous ways to listen to Audible books, including Amazon Fire tablets and the Echo. There are apps for Apple’s iOS, Google Android, Microsoft Windows and Windows 10. You can also listen online via a “cloud player” or use a compatible MP3 player.