How can I get Jntuk CMM?
How can I get Jntuk CMM?
PC & CMM Application Directly at University in Tatkal Process (Skipping 1-2 Subjects):
- Fill the Undertaking Form and Print in on the College Letter Head.
- Take the Signature of Principal & College Seal on it.
- Obtain a No Objection Certificate from the College Principal.
- Attach a Xerox Copy of SSC Certificate.
How can I use PC in JNTU Kakinada?
Note : Apply for PC,CMM directly at JNTUK by enclosing the above documents….Submit the below mentioned documents at your respective college exam cell.
- Filled Provisional Certificate application.
- Filled Consolidated Marks Memo application.
- Copies of all Marks Memos from SSC up to the Degree.
- Pay Rs.
How many days it will take to get PC from Jntuk?
The Provisional Certificate (PC) Will Be Made Ready Within 45 Days Of Time After Submission. The Concerned Student Can Take The Provisional Certificate (PC) After Producing His College Identity Card At JNTUK Kakinada Examination Section & The Consolidate Marks Memo (CMM) Will Be Sent To Your Respective College Later.
How can I get Jntu certificate?
The students can submit their applications online/through college or by registered post.
- Apply for CERTIFICATE VERIFICATION / GENUINITY CERTIFICATE.
- Apply for ORIGINAL DEGREE (OD) / MIGRATION CERTIFICATE.
- Online Payments of TATKAL PC/Transcripts/Correction/Duplicate Certificates /Postal charges for WES.
Who can apply for grace marks in Jntuh?
For those who seek only credit exemption, the students who failed in not more than two subjects and credits of the failed subjects is less than or equal to six, are eligible to apply through a separate Form-6.
What is PC in Jntuk?
JNTUK PC Normal Process II. Procedure to Apply for Provisional Certificate (PC) in Normal Process through online [ Plz Carefully read the instructions Step by Step and then Apply NORMAL Provisional Certificate ]
How do I apply for the original degree?
In case of Invalid details, OD will not be generated and Amount will not be refunded.
- To Proceed with Online Application, Click Apply for Original Degree Certificate.
- To Track your Online OD Application Status, Click Track your OD.
- To print acknowledgement, Click Print Acknowledgement.
How can I get Jntuk od in one day?
How To Apply For OD Through jntuk Online – Jntuk Od Apply
- Step-1: First of all, Students Need to register first and then need to login.
- Step-2: In This Step, you see 4 levels of details submission:
- Step 3–Required Scanned Documents List to Apply JNTUK OD and check below documents to apply for OD.
What is the convocation certificate?
Note: As per new norms from University Of Mumbai, the Convocation Certificates are distributed to the students during Convocation Ceremony. Students failing to attend the Ceremony can collect their Convocation Certificate following the above mentioned procedure.
How to apply JNTUK PC and CMM process?
JNTUK Procedure to obtain PC & CMM (Normal Process) – Application Form, actually a provisional certificate is a certificate issued by the university or institute when the student successfully completed the year of academic.
What does provisional certificate in JNTUK stand for?
A Provisional Certificate is issued to a student who has passed your University EXamination or a Board Examination. This is a temporary Certificate until you received the OD Certificate. What is CMM (consolidated marks memo Certificate): The consolidated mark sheet is a compilation of all the semesters with their grades in a single certificate.
Which is the best way to apply for JNTUA PC?
Those who are clear there Subjects then they are eligible to apply jntua PC. After the jntua results are a released student can apply JNTUA PC through Online or Offline process. Those who are applying JNTUA PC through Offline process can visit your respected college’s examination department and apply For PC.
Which is the best engineering college in JNTUK?
JNTUK has more than 250 Engineering, Pharmacy and Business Management Colleges under its jurisdiction from Srikakulam District to Prakasam District. JNTU Kakinada has three constituent colleges of Engineering, one at Kakinada and the others at Vizianagaram and Narasaraopet.