How do I unlock my Cisco IP Phone?
How do I unlock my Cisco IP Phone?
1. Unlock Settings – *, *, #.
- Go to the Settings page of the phone.
- While in the settings page, press *, *, # (star, star, pound) about 1/2 second apart.
- The phone will display “Settings Unlocked” and allow you to make changes.
How do I unlock my Cisco 7960 IP phone?
To unlock the Cisco SIP IP phone, press **#. Note You have activated the configuration mode for your phone.
How do I reset my Cisco IP phone password?
How to Reset the Password on a 7941 Series Cisco IP Phone
- Unplug the phone.
- Hold down the “#” button.
- Release the “#” only when the Headset, Mute and Speaker buttons have all flashed.
- Hit the following keys in order: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, *, 0 and #.
- Wait while the phone resets.
- Enter the factory default password.
How do I access my Cisco phone settings?
Use Cisco Unified CallManager Administration to modify > Device > Phone > Phone Configuration. URL of the help text that appears on the phone. Use Cisco Unified CallManager Administration > > Device > Phone > Phone Configuration.
How do I setup my Cisco IP Phone?
Configure Cisco CallManager
- Go to the main menu window, choose Device > Phone > Add a New Phone, and then select Cisco IP Communicator from the Phone type pull-down menu.
- Click Next in order to get to the Phone Configuration window.
- Click Insert.
- Click OK in order to get to the Directory Number Configuration window.
How do I setup my Cisco IP Phone 7941?
- Supported Models: Cisco 7940, 7941, 7960, 7961.
- Step 1: Download Firmware & Copy to Provisioning Directory.
- Step 2: Configure TFTP Server.
- Step 3: Configure the phone in 3CX.
- Step 4: Set the provisioning link using DHCP Option 66.
- See Also.
How do I setup my Cisco 7960 IP phone?
How do I configure my Cisco 7940/7960 for SIP service?
- Press the Settings key. The Settings menu is displayed.
- Highlight Status.
- Press the Select soft key. The Setting Status menu is displayed.
- Highlight Firmware Versions.
- Press the Select soft key. The Firmware Versions panel is displayed.
How do I reset my Cisco 7960 phone?
Press and hold the # (Pound/Hashtag) key and plug the Ethernet & power cable back in. Press in order 123456789*0# to begin the reset sequence. If entered correctly, it will ask if you would like to save the network config which you will select No (option 2) and it will then continue with the reset accordingly.
What is the default password for Cisco phone?
Enter the password of the device in the Password field. The default password for the administrator is admin and for the user it is cisco. Note: If you forget the password, you can reset the phone adapter to factory defaults which in turn returns the device to the default login.
How do I reset the pin on my Cisco phone 7942?
Follow the steps below to successfully factory reset your Cisco 7942, 7962 IP phone:
- Unplug the power cable from the phone and then plug it back in. The phone begins its power up cycle.
- While the phone is powering up, and before the Speaker button flashes on and off, press and hold #.
- Release # and press 123456789*0#.
What is the default password for Cisco IP Phone?
The default password for the administrator is admin and for the user it is cisco. Note: If you forget the password, you can reset the phone adapter to factory defaults which in turn returns the device to the default login.
Can I connect Cisco IP phone at home?
Using Your Desk Phone at Home Companies that have Cisco Expressway will be able to bring Cisco 7800 and 8800 series phones home. They can register phones securely back to the corporate phone system. To power the phone, you will need a power supply or power injector. The phone can also directly connect to a home router.