How do you compliment your dad?
How do you compliment your dad?
The Nicest Things You Can Say to Your Father
- I have so much respect for you.
- I have learned so much from our conversations.
- Without your wisdom and guidance, I’d be lost.
- You taught me how to be strong and kind.
- You always make me feel special.
- I’m super grateful that I have you as my dad.
Why is my dad special?
“My dad is special because he is kind and loving. He listens to me when I have problems. He taught me how to do lots of things. My dad spends a lot of time at work, but when I do see him I have lots of fun.
Why do I love my dad so much?
I love my dad for so many reasons, but what stands out the most in my heart is the way he has always believed in me, supported me, guided me, and loved me unconditionally. He has always encouraged me to just be me and to not suppress who I am for anyone and that is more than I could have ever asked for in a father.
What makes a dad a good dad?
A good father makes all the difference in a child’s life. He’s a pillar of strength, support, and joy. A good father loves his children, but he doesn’t let them get away with everything. He might disapprove of his children’s misdeeds, using tough love to prove a point, but he does so through the power of his words.
What should you not tell your parents?
Worst Things You Can Say to Your Parents
- Why words hurt.
- “So and so’s mom is better than you”
- “I wish you weren’t my dad”
- “You told me that already”
- “I wish you were dead”
- “You look ugly today”
- “I bet you can’t wait to get back to work”
- “You love my brother/sister more than me”
What I love most about my dad?
70 Reasons why I love my Dad
- He is loyal.
- He is honest – better be careful what you ask him!
- He is extremely intelligent.
- He is very, very FUNNY! British wit is the best type of humor. (
- He is supportive – even if he thinks you are taking on too much…
- He is hard-working…
- He is reliable.
- He is generous.
How do you know if your dad is proud of you?
10 Signs You Have a Special Dad Whom You’re Proud Of
- He supports you all the way.
- He makes time for the family.
- He inspires and motivates you.
- He is your best friend.
- He encourages you to be just the way you are.
- He makes you feel secure in your own skin.
- He listens to you.
- He has an amazing sense of humor.
Why are dads so nice?
They Love to Share Their Hobbies All dads look forward to the day their kids can carry on the tradition. Dads love to have a common interest with their child. It doesn’t matter so much what his hobby is—the day that he can finally share his expertise and have a little buddy join along is a good day for any dad.
What makes a bad dad?
The Bad Father believes that whilst child-care is a woman’s responsibility, the children remain his property. Some of the tactics a Bad Father might use are: Says you are a bad mother. He will make you – and even others around you – think that you are a bad mother.
Who is the best father?
Photographer Dave Engledow calls himself the “World’s Best Father,” and he’s got the pictures to prove it. Since the birth of his daughter, his photos feature Dave and Alice (now 8) and his signature trophy mug. Together, they’re behind more than 150 photos and three books.