SuperSU APK Features, Downloading Steps and Installation
SuperSU APK permits the user for advanced management. This app helps to manage the root access for users as the users can set the root authorization on particular apps which require root access. SuperSU has whopping features. This app is a default app for rooting tools such as a king root and KingoRoot. It is basically developed by coding code. This app is built to combat with the umber of problems that a user faces while accessing management tools.
Features of SuperSU APK
Whenever this app needs root access it will notify a user it will ask for the user permission to grant root access. It depends on user whether he wants to grant the access or wants to deny it. It will notify the users only once as it will not ask for permissions again and again. The following are the features of SuperSU APK:
- SuperSU needs a rooted device for the access.
- It also helps the user to view the apps that are granted and the apps which have been rejected for root permissions.
- It access prompt, logging and notifications.
- The users can un-root the device if he or she needs to do it. It can be done temporary or permanently.
- User can use the app without paying a single penny for it.
- Premium version is also available of this app it has many added features like pin protection, pre app logging configuration, OTA survival mode, pre app user override and adjust auto deny countdown.
How to Download the SuperSU APK
- Type SuperSU APK on Google.
- Click on the official website or on the most reliable source.
- After doing this, you need to click on the ‘Download’ button.
- The file will be downloaded within a few minutes.
How to Install SuperSU APK for Rooted Device
It is easy for users to install this app on a rooted device.
- Click on the downloaded file of SuperSU APK.
- You had to agree on all the terms and permission of the app.
- This APK file will be installed.
- After installing it, open the app.
- The notifications will pop-up on your device.
- It will inform the users that SU binary need to be updated.
- Click on the ‘Continue’ button.
- Then, click on the ‘Normal’ button.
- After a few minutes, it will install all the updates.
- Then, you should reboot your device.
Read, 5 Major Reasons to Buy Oppo F5 Smartphone
How to Download and Install the SuperSU APK on Devices without Root
- Firstly, you need a TWRPOR CWM recovery.
- Then, open the official website of SuperSU.
- Download the latest SuperSU zip file on your device.
- After doing this, move the downloaded file to the Internal Storage.
- Then, reboot the device into recovery mode by pressing the ‘Volume’ and ‘Power’ button together.
- Install this file.
- Select the zip file and dab to confirm Flash.
- Then, click on ‘Wipe Cache’ and Dalvik.
- Reboot the device.